Dynasty Warriors Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynasty Warriors Union from Gamespot.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your hopes for DW7?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

Your hopes for DW7? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your hopes for DW7?   Your hopes for DW7? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:11 am

true. true. concerning the weapons flying. i wonder how cool it will be to be able to pick up weapons in Legends of Troy and throw them at will.

Back to top Go down
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Your hopes for DW7?   Your hopes for DW7? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:43 am

Bruneauinfo wrote:
true. true. concerning the weapons flying. i wonder how cool it will be to be able to pick up weapons in Legends of Troy and throw them at will.

The motion of the DW franchise I really cant picture it, to me the slower gameplay in LEgends of troy makes it fit but I myself cant picture it
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Your hopes for DW7?   Your hopes for DW7? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:42 pm

i'm kind of hoping the demos they are showing of LoT are early in the game and that as you build up your characters there are ways of making their speed increase just like in DW4 and 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your hopes for DW7?   Your hopes for DW7? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your hopes for DW7?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2