Dynasty Warriors Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynasty Warriors Union from Gamespot.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII

Go down 
2 posters

What would you like to see?
Better production quality (GFX, sound, music, animations, etc)
Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII Vote_lcap17%Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
More/better character stats, RPG elements, and customizations
Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII Vote_lcap33%Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
More/better mini games (i.e. debates, duels, etc)
Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII Vote_lcap17%Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Online multiplayer features
 17% [ 1 ]
Dumb-down the game and make it easy to play
Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII Vote_lcap0%Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Less RPG and more strategy and game mechanics to deal with
Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII Vote_lcap0%Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
More cheese and fantasy elements in character design
Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII Vote_lcap16%Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Other(please explain)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII Empty
PostSubject: Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII   Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:21 pm

what would YOU like to see in the next ROTK (if they do indeed make another one)?

Suspect

Last edited by Bruneauinfo on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII   Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:22 pm

it's multiple choice BTW.
Back to top Go down
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII   Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:15 pm

Neutral

I got very excited when I saw this topic, hoping it was a discussion on an upcoming game, but alas, it's just a wishlist.

More RPG, the rest of the game is fine, it's only the gradual removal of RPG elements that I dislike about the game.
Back to top Go down
https://dwempire.forumotion.com
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII   Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:50 pm

yes, and i want it on the PC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII   Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Hopes and Dreams for ROTK XII
Page 1 of 1