Dynasty Warriors Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynasty Warriors Union from Gamespot.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Bruneauinfo wrote:
liking the second one quite a lot! like the 7 music so far!
When i was looking at the video I just noticed how awsome Cao Cao looks. the only bad thing about Wei is Koei has now taken a liking to putting them purple. No
Back to top Go down
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:28 pm

Back to top Go down
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Jeffhardy is a video-hunting machine
Back to top Go down
https://dwempire.forumotion.com
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Omg someone posted on here Shocked . when i looked at my e-mail and saw this lol .

Well ya if anyone returns (or just you Harden) I'd be glad to catch everyone up, even if it will be millenia when you own the game still like to fill everyone in
Back to top Go down
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:15 pm

The video guru is back Razz . Gonna get back to you guys one more time Very Happy

My opinions briefly: Deng Ai... someone more young was in my mind. Jiang Wei looks sweet. Ma Dai is horribly done imo... he's a relative of MA CHAO! and as for Zhong Hui, always had something for the pretty boy thing. Im not gay tho No

Love Sun Ce's new look, but prefer the old one a bit. Zhou Yu looks incredibly better. Zhu Rong is fanserivce for harden. Very Happy . And a new Ding Feng

A nice visual aid for wepaons and cutscenes.

my goodness, SSX is the best female lookin character. WHen i was watching this and saw SSX affraid . Tiashi Ci is a job well done, and dissapointment Xihaou Ba looks like Justin Beiber.

more visual aids.

One of the first promos. Pretty cool.

Wow Liu Bei is PIMPING! and Liu Chan somehow looks like his son for real.

Looks gay here, but he overall looks cool.

BEST THEME OUT OF ALL THE LU BU THEMES! AWSOME!

SUN QUAN GOT BEAST! He got his own wife and cool look. Nice one Sun Quan

A look at the 1st kingdom trailer. It goes as this. the symbol of the kingdom, a cutscene, and being THROWN IN THE BATTLE! 6 or 7 characters, and finally THE RULER OF THE KINGDOM. This is for Jin Dynasty

Well same order. Xihaou Dun got epic and love Cao Pi new look.

LOVE the new Cao Pi Very Happy . Guan Ping is getting better every game. Guan Yu and Zhang Fei improved wel.. and Sun Jian retained the awsomeness.

Well NICE ONE SHU Very Happy . Guan Suo and Ma Dai look pretty OP. Zhao Yun seems plain yet awsome as always. And Ma Chao's 4 clone musuo is cool.

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lu Xun OP, Zhou Tai amazing, and nice Ling Tong.

Another nice promo Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdoHl0AJxZ0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL Finally English!

Gan Ning seems a bit dubbed. Everyone else w.e
. Lol Jk xu Huang, and Pang Tong look pretty sweet.

Well thats it for now if people read this I'll post a few mor videos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:53 pm

So I finally get Deng Ai in the game and he looks like Zangief from street fighter. boo!
Back to top Go down
https://dwempire.forumotion.com
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:09 pm

that's an aweful lot of videos to watch in one sitting. and WAY TOO MANY to comment on. i'll have to sit down and try to watch a few more of them later.

will say i think some of the new characters especially have some of that medieval European quality of that other Koei game. can't remember the name of it right off the top of my head.

also i think Zhu Rong was designed specifically for American taste buds.

thanks hardy!
Back to top Go down
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Lol indeed that is a bit amount of videos (this is dejavu from my first ever video thread)

Overall the cast seems pretty sweet. Some regrets here and there (Gan Ning) but overall it seems like a slight improvement from 6.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2