Dynasty Warriors Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynasty Warriors Union from Gamespot.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Situation on Gamespot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

Situation on Gamespot Empty
PostSubject: Situation on Gamespot   Situation on Gamespot EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:21 pm

The situation on gamespot is frustrating me. The forums are not accessible to me half the time I try to use them. I thought they had things fixed and things were actually going faster! I can't get onto DWU
Back to top Go down
https://dwempire.forumotion.com
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Situation on Gamespot   Situation on Gamespot EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:33 am

Same here! Won't even let me view a topic!

Well, it appears they're not very interested in unions. Their regular forums are working perfectly.

edit: and let's not forget the fact that my avatar and sig are gone.

Back to top Go down
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Situation on Gamespot   Situation on Gamespot EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:46 pm

Perhaps the transferring of important historical information from DWU to this site should be expedited after all.
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Situation on Gamespot   Situation on Gamespot EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Please don't tell me it's my sacred duty as the Emperor there! Shocked

Wink
Back to top Go down
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Situation on Gamespot   Situation on Gamespot EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:28 am

lol I wasn't saying it, just implying it. I'll get started on that as soon as I.. well, feel like it lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Situation on Gamespot   Situation on Gamespot EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:04 am

i'm still unable to read posts over there. i'd say my premonitions about the fall of the GS unions is about to come to pass. (wow, that sounded biblical.)

i do hope the rest of the membership show up here from time to time to post.

edit: also figured out that this forum shows up at the top of a goolge search if you put the name in quotes "dynasty warriors empire". otherwise google thinks you left off the s on empires and starts showing you that terrible game (6 version)
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Situation on Gamespot   Situation on Gamespot EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:36 pm

perhaps this is the end of forums...
Back to top Go down
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Situation on Gamespot   Situation on Gamespot EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:10 pm

lol you've been proficising the end of forums for so long I think you want it to happen lol
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Situation on Gamespot   Situation on Gamespot EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:24 pm

well, it might be the end of the DWU on GS. they really need to do some overhauling on that site. i'm starting to think they're either gutting the unions to focus on their other products, or they're starting to crumble out of existence due to the relatively slow game market and they're just having to let certain aspects of their site slip away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Situation on Gamespot   Situation on Gamespot Empty

Back to top Go down

Situation on Gamespot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dynasty Warriors Empire :: Dynasty Warriors Empire board :: General Discussions-
Jump to: