Dynasty Warriors Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynasty Warriors Union from Gamespot.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!! Empty
PostSubject: I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!!   I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!! EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Down with WU!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Becham141

PostSubject: Re: I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!!   I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:41 pm

try me big boy
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!!   I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!! EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:05 am

It's alive!!!

The forums that is!!
Back to top Go down
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!!   I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Well not quite so alive.

It's been years since I made this site, I wonder if newer forums stuff is out there to give us a better free-forum?
Back to top Go down
https://dwempire.forumotion.com
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!!   I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!! EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:41 am

It's possible. But the fact this thing is still in existence means it's probably somewhat dependable.
Back to top Go down
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!!   I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:20 pm

I cant even look at the DWU page because of this:

Error 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

It just keeps saying that
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!!   I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:10 pm

i've been getting that too since last night.

they'll probably fix it. i do think it's a message about the future of unions on GS. and probably GS as a whole.

if they don't get it working here in the next few hours I might transfer my latest thread over here. i had another post to make last night, but...
Back to top Go down
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!!   I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:43 pm

You might be right. I fear for the safety of the union if gamespot cant even keep them working.

I may need to hasten preparations for an exodus if things keep getting hairier.
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!!   I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:21 pm

well, it's not just the unions that are suffering. the general forums are buggy as well. in fact, even their homepage has gotten buggy. i think what's happening is they're making a lot of changes to the core product so that it looks modern. they want to keep up with the times. however, their software is a bit antiquated... like a whole lot antiquated. so every time they update their main pages they're losing links within the system - plus it's probably entailing a lot of database changes as well.

basically, i think they have a whole lot of things they want to do, but not enough manpower in their IT department. they either need to stop upgrading and do some major debugging, or they need to cut off those parts of their service that aren't making them any money... like probably the unions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!!   I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I claim this forum in the name of SHU!!!
Page 1 of 1