Dynasty Warriors Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynasty Warriors Union from Gamespot.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Opninion on Cao Cao

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

General Opninion on Cao Cao  Empty
PostSubject: General Opninion on Cao Cao    General Opninion on Cao Cao  EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:53 pm

Now here's an intresting argument I would like to see the union's opinion on. What is youre opinion on Cao Cao? You could say Cao Cao is the villian of the DW games, the person Liu Bei and Sun Quan need to face.

The movie Redcliffe generally shows Cao Cao as the bad guy.

But what do you think about him? He refused to ever become the king, yet their's something about him that makes him evil. Liu Bei denounced him as a traitor. Yet he saved the emperor

He's highly educated in poerty, and greatly knowledged in warfare, but is he really a great ruler on the battlefiled?

Using any sources history, ROTK, and even DW what is youre opinion on Cao Cao?
Back to top Go down
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: General Opninion on Cao Cao    General Opninion on Cao Cao  EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:58 am

He's typically portrayed as a villain, which is fine by me. Although I suppose he's not as "bad" as typical villains go.
Back to top Go down
https://dwempire.forumotion.com
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

PostSubject: Re: General Opninion on Cao Cao    General Opninion on Cao Cao  EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:54 am

harden007 wrote:
He's typically portrayed as a villain, which is fine by me. Although I suppose he's not as "bad" as typical villains go.
The man has crazy ass excecutions especially when he finds out people conspired against him, but ya asi said he has saved the emperor and kept him safe... He's in the middle.
Back to top Go down
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: General Opninion on Cao Cao    General Opninion on Cao Cao  EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:12 pm

Jeffhardy141 wrote:
harden007 wrote:
The man has crazy ass excecutions especially when he finds out people conspired against him, but ya asi said he has saved the emperor and kept him safe... He's in the middle.

Autocrats pretty much as a rule execute rivals and conspirators, so that's nothing unique or even "bad" about him.
Back to top Go down
https://dwempire.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Opninion on Cao Cao    General Opninion on Cao Cao  Empty

Back to top Go down

General Opninion on Cao Cao
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dynasty Warriors Empire :: Dynasty Warriors Empire board :: Koei Games Discussions-
Jump to: