Dynasty Warriors Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynasty Warriors Union from Gamespot.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  Empty
PostSubject: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:33 pm

OMG! This seemed so familiar! Shocked Amazing well its time to do this
(damm Im superl imited with pcitures....)

...Ill go with videos then and provide you with better top info when i figure out how to do pictures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWU4xla18LU&feature=bulletin

Back to top Go down
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:46 pm

The new trailer

Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:59 pm

okay that was pretty cool. like the liu bei armor MUCH better. looked more like his roots in dw4 and 5. looked more traditional.

i thought the opening with Zhou Yun kicking the horse in the mouth was a little tooooooooooo insane though.

also like the cut with Dun showing that he does indeed get his old sword back. very much appreciate that.

there's also something very different about Cao Cao that makes him look a little more eminent

Back to top Go down
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Bruneauinfo wrote:
okay that was pretty cool. like the liu bei armor MUCH better. looked more like his roots in dw4 and 5. looked more traditional.

i thought the opening with Zhou Yun kicking the horse in the mouth was a little tooooooooooo insane though.

also like the cut with Dun showing that he does indeed get his old sword back. very much appreciate that.

there's also something very different about Cao Cao that makes him look a little more eminent

Indeed and appreciate the looks on Sima Shi and Zhao I still cant beleive theyll be in the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:05 pm

okay, i watched it again. Zhou Yun has the infant Liu Chan on him during that scene which kind of makes more sense now. i thought for a second he was leading an attack. but it's his escape from Cao Cao. i thought it was him attacking the yellow turbans.

i also got another look at Zhang Fei and Guan Yu and Liu Bei. they all look very cool. i like that Yu has shoulder armor now. and Fei looks a lot more rugged. also Liu Bei does look very cool in his armor. his DW6 armor was looking a bit toooo peasanty.

i'm also interested in finding out who the guy with the dragon mask is.
Back to top Go down
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:46 am

Bruneauinfo wrote:
okay, i watched it again. Zhou Yun has the infant Liu Chan on him during that scene which kind of makes more sense now. i thought for a second he was leading an attack. but it's his escape from Cao Cao. i thought it was him attacking the yellow turbans.

i also got another look at Zhang Fei and Guan Yu and Liu Bei. they all look very cool. i like that Yu has shoulder armor now. and Fei looks a lot more rugged. also Liu Bei does look very cool in his armor. his DW6 armor was looking a bit toooo peasanty.

i'm also interested in finding out who the guy with the dragon mask is.
Very random and I learned to not talk about my assumptions with new charcters cuz i get them wrong Razz

I also finally saw XIhaou Yuan and Xu Huang in the trailer. They look cool too
Back to top Go down
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:13 pm

Maybe it's time to get a ps3. Bruno was there an expiration on that one you sent me for getting it fixed? I assume there was.
Back to top Go down
https://dwempire.forumotion.com
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:13 pm

harden007 wrote:
Maybe it's time to get a ps3. Bruno was there an expiration on that one you sent me for getting it fixed? I assume there was.
Ya also not just for DW games in general there are beleive it or not a lot of options in the gaming market more than ever in the ps2.
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:08 pm

all you do is go to sony's website and go to the warranty page for the PS3. the process is automated. i believe it costs a flat fee of $150. just make sure you DON'T drop or THROW the PS3 once you get it repaired - like i did. Embarassed

i believe you would want to start HERE
Back to top Go down
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Lol nice at Ma Chao
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:16 pm

i SEE it's NO LONGER a PS3 exclusive.

and you are right about Ma Chao. much nicer! i guess they're learning from their earlier flubs on character design.

Back to top Go down
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:39 pm

Bruneauinfo wrote:
i SEE it's NO LONGER a PS3 exclusive.

and you are right about Ma Chao. much nicer! i guess they're learning from their earlier flubs on character design.

It still is Razz jsut in Japan though

I was also in a way being saracastic Ma Chao In dw6 to me looked pretty insanse. MA Chao just looks like Lu Bu now
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:38 pm

i just thought Ma Chao was looking a bit on the Sporty side in DW6. now he appears to have some of that ancient armor appeal back.
Back to top Go down
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Bruneauinfo wrote:
i just thought Ma Chao was looking a bit on the Sporty side in DW6. now he appears to have some of that ancient armor appeal back.
What do you mean by Sport Side?

My opinion the fact that ulike most other characters in diffent kingdoms most of Shu wear cloth. Ma Chao has some decent attire and the hair is insane Smile I like it. The helemt also fits with him too.
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:16 pm

some of his armor in DW6 sort of like athletic gear - the chest plate to be specific. that and the exposed armpits. and his helmet is more flair than function. versus his older look that was about beautiful armor. his old chest plate looks like it took several months to craft.
Back to top Go down
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:31 pm

Nice Ling Tong and Lu Meng
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:54 pm

nice! Very Happy

i wish we could see more action shots!
Back to top Go down
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:44 am

Dreams do come true Bruno Razz

Back to top Go down
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Better Ma Chao = Awesomeness! cheers
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:49 pm

very coool! i'm liking the look of things much better.
Back to top Go down
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:03 am

really??? I guess im the only one who liked it because to me it feels as if theyre trying to hard with Ma Chao that to me...Idk just dosent appeal
Back to top Go down
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:22 am

i just think ma chao looks better is all.
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:19 am

i think the pictures of ma chao in dw6 would look a lot better if his armpits weren't exposed. yeah, that sounds goofy, but there are images i've seen where you can't see his skin tone so well and it just looks a lot better to me.
Back to top Go down
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:41 pm

The title of the video speaks for itself
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:15 pm

liking the second one quite a lot! like the 7 music so far!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread    Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dynasty Warriors 7 Info thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next