Dynasty Warriors Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynasty Warriors Union from Gamespot.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remembering a Classic - The VCR

Go down 
3 posters

Have a VCR
Yeah, I'm older than Chuck Norris!
Remembering a Classic - The VCR Vote_lcap33%Remembering a Classic - The VCR Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Yeah, I'm from a 3rd World Country.
Remembering a Classic - The VCR Vote_lcap0%Remembering a Classic - The VCR Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, VCRs are old and gay!
Remembering a Classic - The VCR Vote_lcap33%Remembering a Classic - The VCR Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No, Betamax FTW!!!
 33% [ 1 ]
What's a VCR?
Remembering a Classic - The VCR Vote_lcap0%Remembering a Classic - The VCR Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

Remembering a Classic - The VCR Empty
PostSubject: Remembering a Classic - The VCR   Remembering a Classic - The VCR EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:33 am

Glorious!

Back to top Go down
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Remembering a Classic - The VCR   Remembering a Classic - The VCR EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:57 pm

I have like 3 VCR's. I think they all have DVD as well. The thing about VHS is that I could/can record tv shows on them, and cant with DVD.

No I don't have tivo, so VHS is my only option.
Back to top Go down
https://dwempire.forumotion.com
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Remembering a Classic - The VCR   Remembering a Classic - The VCR EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:30 pm

i think the video is just hilarious. especially his love for Panasonic!
Back to top Go down
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Remembering a Classic - The VCR   Remembering a Classic - The VCR EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:38 pm

He's a bit difficult to understand so I only watched about a half or more of the vid.
Back to top Go down
https://dwempire.forumotion.com
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Remembering a Classic - The VCR   Remembering a Classic - The VCR EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:58 pm

well if you take the video into consideration it's really, really, really, really insane.
Back to top Go down
JeffSteel
Emperor
JeffSteel

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Remembering a Classic - The VCR   Remembering a Classic - The VCR EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:29 pm

VCR's rock since you can tape stuff over and over with them. Plus, you can transport the tapes with you, unlike DVR.
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Remembering a Classic - The VCR   Remembering a Classic - The VCR EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:52 pm

yes, but they wear out quickly relative to a dvr. and i'd say you'll be able to use your own media for dvrs one of these days if not already. so you could use a thumb drive or something probably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering a Classic - The VCR   Remembering a Classic - The VCR Empty

Back to top Go down

Remembering a Classic - The VCR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dynasty Warriors Empire :: Dynasty Warriors Empire board :: General Discussions-
Jump to: