Dynasty Warriors Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynasty Warriors Union from Gamespot.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your first subject

Go down 
+2
Bruneauinfo
harden007
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JeffSteel
Emperor
JeffSteel

Rat

Your first subject - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:33 pm

I would say, once the original conversation has petered out in a topic, anything goes. So basically like at GS.
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:05 pm

in other words, official DWU business as usual. after we discuss all the important, relevant points concerning the vastly imperative subject matter we spend our time contemplating with deep philosophical discourse we may ramble about the ludicrous points of the universe.
Back to top Go down
Ping (axel, lance, etc)

Ping (axel, lance, etc)

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Like the answer to the great question, "what is the meaning of life, the universe, and well everything"
Back to top Go down
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:55 am

Though, in one respect, if we treat all threads as we do in DWU having multiple forums/categories seems rather pointless. Am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
https://dwempire.forumotion.com
wonzan

wonzan

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:59 pm

harden007 wrote:
Though, in one respect, if we treat all threads as we do in DWU having multiple forums/categories seems rather pointless. Am I wrong?
That is what I was getting at but if we stick to putting certain topics in certain categories and THEN let the get derailed I think the categories serve their purpose....for a limited time at least cheers
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:03 pm

i say we let him go...

NO!!!

well, my theory is that we are obsessing about this particular point toooo much and should be grateful there are people posting here at all. i mean, what are we ALL consistently interested in here together anyways? like jeff and harden like politics, axel and mits like Pokemon, and i like drawing conclusions from information i fantasized. i'm not even going to talk about what DPQ likes.

so my point goes that until we come up with a mission for this forum other than PURE Koei/DW/ROTK it's probably going to look and act a lot like the DWU.

i think.
Back to top Go down
JeffSteel
Emperor
JeffSteel

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:26 am

Indeed, yes, yes, precisely.
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:00 pm

on that note, i was looking for another babe gift for the emperor's birthday and i came across this site. i'm not politically astute as some are on this forum and i was trying to figure out what the hell this blog was about that i got the babe pick from.

Infidel Bloggers <<--- a link

i can't tell whether it's a racist or ethnocentric or non-rascist, non-ethnocentric site or not - or for that matter what the heck they are.

the end.

Last edited by Bruneauinfo on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to show you guys where the link is to the site)
Back to top Go down
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:02 pm

You're right, I also cant tell what that blog is about, but I didn't read anything on it so, you know. Blogs are just opinions after all, and some are worth more than others... just like opinions.
Back to top Go down
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:45 pm

i could only watch so much of that and i had to stop. sorry, but i don't believe the price of cigs these days!
Back to top Go down
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Well once we get you guys activity up we could end up at

Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:42 am

why is that quoted so much?
Back to top Go down
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:51 am

Bruneauinfo wrote:
why is that quoted so much?
Its viral so its famous
Back to top Go down
Bruneauinfo

Bruneauinfo

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:59 am

yeah, but is it one of those things that people are making fun of because the cartoon was so old at that point that it was just getting ridiculous what they had to do to try and keep it interesting? or is it something quoted out of half-respect?
Back to top Go down
harden007
Prime Minister
harden007

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:14 pm

quantifying power levels could only happen in a stat-based card game like that anime.
Back to top Go down
Jeffhardy141

Jeffhardy141

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Bruneauinfo wrote:
yeah, but is it one of those things that people are making fun of because the cartoon was so old at that point that it was just getting ridiculous what they had to do to try and keep it interesting? or is it something quoted out of half-respect?
Its memorable it started out with one video where when you got 9000 subsrcibers you post that video. One thing led to another and some people posted it without even knowing what anime it was called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your first subject
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dynasty Warriors Empire :: Dynasty Warriors Empire board :: General Discussions-
Jump to: